How to tell a kid what charity, altruism and love to the neighbour is – YouTube.
3rd June: Yes, my first time ever: started with a text on Charity.
Charity is a burned word, much detested. I want to clean it and recover it. So that we can also clean and renew Charity itself : D !
With so much love.
(PS – Dear WordPress.com staff: do you know that there’s something not good with your sharing of video buttons? It’s really annoying: when we press on “insert video” it functions, but finally the video isn’t insert, so we have to restart everything and do it by hand. And this since such a long time, years!! Please repair that.
And if I can have your attention, let me add the following:
1 – there are a lot of other things you can PLEASE make easier and better too: the placing of photos on the side bar, and a way to memorize our side bars, widgets, photos, headers and backgrounds properly, so that they’re not lost when we try other template, and we have to restart from the beginning.) It’s still all too clumsy and time-consuming.
2 – I’m sure that when your intent is to give your best to everybody, instead of only to the ones who can pay dollars for a template, some smart guys will quickly come up with a solution for this.
3 – You demand money for the real templates which would make us a lot happier and have really cool websites/blogs. Instead of doing that, I would suggest you to try the following: charge that money only from big companies, and the rich from whom you can ask gifts and collaboration. Because all the others who can’t pay in money, help you already: without them you wouldn’t exist. They do gratis publicity for you, have served you (also! besides making use of your services) as experiment rabbits for years, and are the ground of your existence. It’s then not cool to let them only with the “trial stuff” (…) while you raise to professional standards, and let them on the ground. Take up with you the people who help you raise. Let’s celebrate Love for quality. It’s something to cheer and instigate, has nothing to do with greed. Greedy are the one’s on the other side, who think of quality always in relation to money.)
Nos dias que correm, milhares de anglo-saxões clamam gritam e insultam o “Vaticano”, “os Jesuítas”, a Igreja católica, como sendo os satânicos de planos diabólicos de posse do mundo, causa de todos os males que ocoreem, os illuminati, os próprios maçons.O meu objectivo neste artigo, não é defender nem uns nem outros, mas estudar a maçonaria, esclarecer-me.
A origem da maçonaria moderna, não é somente anglo-saxónica. É protestante: judaico-protestante.
Porquê o nome de “rito escocês” sendo o rito pai, e porquê que a maçonaria foi fundada na Escócia? Bem, pode haver mais porquês, mas exteriormente, os presbiterianos e a Igreja Presbiteriana têm um papel crucial nas suas origens e na sua constituição. Vou demonstrá-lo.
As citações em inglês que se seguem são dos artigos cujas ligações inseri. O texto é bi-lingue.
A Maçonaria foi introduzida na Itália, com uma Loja Inglesa, fundada por um inglês, em 1737, na cidade de Florença.
A primeira Obediência portuguesa foi o Grande Oriente Lusitano, reconhecido pela Grande Loja de Inglaterra em 12 de Maio de 1802. O seu primeiro grão-mestre foi um neto do Marquês de Pombal.
O M. de Pombal enterrou os projectos de P. António Vieira para o Reino de Cristo na Terra no caixote do lixo… e abraçou os planos anglo-saxónicos. Os protestantes já há dois séculos era amamentados desde o berço com o ódio aos católicos, jesuítas, ordens religiosas. Saíu-lhes o equivalente à sorte grande, ao terem um membro como o Marquês de Pombal… E Deus pareceu estar do lado deles, em 1755. Ou será que…. já em 1755…?
“As Constituições de Anderson – redigidas em 1723, veneradas e respeitadas por toda a Maçonaria – viriam esclarecer que o templo de pedra deixava de ser a tarefa do maçon: o edifício a ser levantado em honra e glória ao Grande Arquitecto do Universo passaria a ser a catedral do Universo, ou seja, a Humanidade“. ~ História da Maçonaria em Portugal
(uma ideia bonita aliás, com que concordo)
“The Constitutions of the Free-Masons (1734). An Online Electronic Edit” by James Anderson A.M., Benjamin Franklin et al..
James Anderson A.M.,
Foi um pastor protestante escocês, Presbiteriano, isto é, portanto, Calvinista; e Maçon.
- He was ordained a minister in the Church of Scotland in 1707 and moved to London, where he ministered to the Glass House Street congregation until 1710, to the Presbyterian church in Swallow Street until 1734, and at Lisle Street Chapel until his death. He is reported to have lost a large sum of money in the South Sea Company crash of 1720.
- Anderson is best known, however, for his association with Freemasonry. He was Master of a Masonic lodge, and a Grand Warden of the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster.
Foi este pastor presbiteriano, James Anderson, que foi encarregado pela Grande Loja de Inglaterra, de mudar a velha *constituição gótica* num novo e melhor método. Esta referência ao repúdio do gótico, para “optar por um método melhor”, foi feita também a respeito da arquitectura de Alexander Thomson. Voltarei a isso mais tarde.
Que fosse ele o escolhido para ser o redactor de um documento tão importante como as Constiuições da Maçonaria, nada teve de especial, porque a maioria dos maçons eram protestantes, e muitos presbiterianos, calvinistas, mais tarde episcopais, da Igreja anglicana nos EUA. Que fosse um católico é que seria impossível. Aliás porque os católicos não eram admitidos, nem o seriam durante muito tempo.
- When, in 1721, on the revival of freemasonry in England, the grand lodge determined to produce an authoritative digest of the Constitutions of the fraternity, the task was assigned to him (Entick’s edition (1747) of the Constitutions, p. 194 et seq.). It was as a grand warden of the lodge that he presented to it, on completing his task, The Constitutions of the Free-Masons; containing the History, Charges, Regulations, &c. of that Most Ancient and Right Worshipful Fraternity. For the Use of the Lodges. London. In the year of Masonry 5723, Anno Domini 1723.
- “The Charges of a Free- Mason” and the “General Regulations” concern rules of conduct for individuals and of governance for Lodges and their officers.
The work also includes five songs to be sung at meetings, one of which—“A New Song”—appears in print for the first time and may have been composed by Franklin.
- The document suggests that Masonry, in its modern Anglo-American form, was rooted in Old Testament exegesis (“So that the Israelites, at their leaving Egypt, were a whole Kingdom of Masons, … under the Conduct of their GRAND MASTER MOSES”) and in contemporary Protestant ideals of morality, merit, and political equality.”
Protestantismo, Calvinismo e o O Grande Arquitecto do Universo
Agora, vejamos as origens dos Presbiterianismo, quais são ?
A Igreja Presbiteriana inicia-se na Escócia, e a sua doutrina é o Calvinismo.
Importante característica é que o seu governo não é episcopal, como o da Igreja Católica, mas sim organizado em assembleias de anciãos.
Congregations are organized according to a Presbyterian polity. Scotland ensured Presbyterian “church government” in the Acts of Union in 1707 which created the kingdom of Great Britain. In fact, most Presbyterians found in England can trace a Scottish connection, and the Presbyterian denomination was also taken to North America mostly by Scots and Scots-Irish immigrants.
The Presbyterian denominations in Scotland hold to the theology of Calvin and his immediate successors, although there is a range of theological views within contemporary Presbyterianism. ~ Presbyterianism – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Uma das suas características parece ter sido a criação de boas universidades e excelentes carreiras.
Portanto vejamos: o que é o Calvinismo ?
- Calvinists broke with the Roman Catholic church but differed with Lutherans on the real presence of Christ in the Lord’s supper, theories of worship, and the use of God’s law for believers, among other things. Calvinism is a misleading term because the religious tradition it denotes is and has always been diverse, with a wide range of influences rather than a single founder. The movement was first called “Calvinism” by Lutherans who opposed it, and many within the tradition would prefer to use the word “Reformed” rather than “Calvinist.”
- Since the Arminian controversy, the Reformed (as a branch of Protestantism distinguished from Lutheranism) are divided into Arminians and Calvinists, however it is now rare to call Arminians Reformed, as many see these two schools of thought as opposed, making the terms Calvinist and Reformed synonymous.
- John Calvin, in his Institutes of the Christian Religion (1536), repeatedly calls the Christian God “the Architect of the Universe”, also referring to his works as “Architecture of the Universe”, and in his commentary on Psalm 19 refers to the Christian God as the “Great Architect” or “Architect of the Universe”. ~ Great Architect of the Universe – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Não é incrível ? Para mim, é novo. E como poderia não ser interessante, nesta contínua convivência que temos com este “Arquitecto do Universo”, na nossa sociedade ?
O primeiro arquitecto do estilo maçónico Alexander Thomson :
Um arquitecto Escocês Presbiteriano, construindo provavelmente a primeira Igreja de “estilo maçónico”: uma Igreja, Presbiteriana.
Pelo que vejo, talvez possa ser considerado o fundador do “estilo”, que observamos em tantos edifícios maçónicos !!!
Thomson was an elder of the United Presbyterian Church of Scotland, and his religious convictions informed his work. There is a strong suggestion that he closely identified Solomon’s temple with the raised basilica of the same form of his three major churches.
His architectural style was often eclectic; it cannot be described as truly neoclassical (he never managed to visit Greece), but he frequently used Egyptian and other Middle Eastern motifs. His interior designs and colour schemes for churches were strongly influenced by Biblical descriptions of King Solomon’s Temple, for example the reference to pomegranates.
St. Vincent Street Church built in 1859
a Presbyterian church on St. Vincent Street inGlasgow, Scotland. It was designed by Alexander Thomson (also known as “Greek” Thomson), built for the former United Presbyterian Church of Scotland. The building is currently used by a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland: Glasgow City Free Church.
As Sir John Summerson noted, “There is something wildly ‘American’ about Thomson —a ‘New World’ attitude”
Portanto agora sabemos melhor o que quer dizer “New World Order” !!!
Trata-se de uma NOM, ou de uma “Mesma Ordem Mundial Anglo-Saxónica” ?
(pelo bem da Humanidade salva pelo seu verdadeiro salvador Cristo ? Ou pelo bem de um Império Egóico de origem anglo-saxónica sobre o resto da Humanidade?
Bem intencionados, bons e maus, perderam-se do caminho, nem compreendem, nem seguem o que leva ao Reino dos Céus. Seguem o que leva ao Reino Satânico povoado e regido pelos povos físicos e astrais que desde imensa data se perderam de Deus, do Bom, do Verdadeiro e do Belo. Dos quais Jesus Cristo — com seus novos nomes — nos tentou salvar, mostrando-nos o caminho e a porta; tão estreita, e por tão poucos seguida.)
Para melhor observação do “estilo”, veja-se mais trabalhos de Alexander Thomson
Glasgow Guide: Glasgow Images: Egyptian Halls
citações daqui ~ de James Anderson… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Anderson_(Freemason)
- Henry-Russell Hitchcock (1903-1987) was the leading American architectural historian of his generation. A long-time professor at Smith College and New York University, he is best known for writings that helped to define Modern architecture. Sobre Alexander Thomson, ele disse em 1966 esta coisa fantástica: “Glasgow in the last 150 years has had two of the greatest architects of the Western world. C.R.Mackintosh … An even greater and happily more productive architect, though one whose influence can only occasionally be traced in America in Milwaukee and in New York and not at all as far as I know in Europe, was Alexander Thomson.”
Este arquitecto não conhecia a nosso Baixa, e algumas das nossas construções dessa época… ! Não sei quais as feitas por Carlos Mardel, mas deve ser interessante saber as influências também sobre os outros arquitectos da época.
De repente, entendo porque é que às vezes se houve dizer que o Terreiro do Paço é a Praça “mais bonita do mundo” !!! Estranha-se essa fama incompatível com um país de que a maioria das pessoas nada sabe, e ao qual só vêm para apanhar sol. Nunca se houve que temos outras construções entre as mais bonitas do mundo, etc. nunca se fala de aldeias das mais belas… dos tesouros que temos, mas sim estas coisas sobre Lisboa… !…
Apenas outro exemplo dos círculos protestantes dos maçons, desta vez, um mais recente:
Henry A. Wallace
Adivinho que tenha tido um papel importante na industrialização da produção agricola em grande escala. (animal farms?)
Apenas mais um exemplo da ligação presbiteriana maçónica: nasceu em 1888, filho de H.C. Wallace, agrónomo, editor de um jornal e professor universitário, secretário de agricultura.
- “The Wallaces were of Scotch Irish Presbyterian stock, who had originally emigrated from Ulster, Ireland to Pennsylvania. His grandfather, Henry Wallace, was a former Presbyterian minister. “Wallace was raised as a Presbyterian and remained a devout Christian all his life. In 1939, however, he formally joined the Episcopal Church.
- Henry Wallace was also a Freemason and attained the 32nd Degree in the Scottish Rite.”
Na sua página na wiki, a parte sobre religião, é interessante, (sobre Roerich!) embora não relevante para o tema presente.
Henry A. Wallace – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ainda uma nota sobre o que é a Igreja Episcopal:
- “The Church was organised shortly after the American Revolution when it was forced to separate from the Church of England, as the Church of England clergy were required to swear allegiance to the British monarch, who is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England. It became, in the words of the 1990 report of the Archbishop of Canterbury‘s Group on the Episcopate, “the first Anglican Province outside the British Isles.”
Ou seja, fizeram-na, para terem a sua própria Igreja autónoma, independente e americana. Como um filho que depois quer formar a sua própria casa.
Este artigo tem continuação, mas vou fazer aqui uma pausa, pois que sei como é insuportavelmente chato, ler um artigo longo na internet — a não ser que seja excelente. Espero que este, nada excelente, possa ser útil.
Até então !
My First Thoughts on False Christianity, a perverse corrupt religion of sadists, child and innocence abusers – I
The following is the text with which I started this blog. Here is the essential again:
2125. The present quality of the men of the Christian Church was exhibited to my view by means of representations. In a dark cloud there appeared spirits so black that I shuddered, …First, there appeared children who were being combed by their mothers so cruelly that the blood ran down; by which was represented that such is the bringing up of little children at this day.
Afterwards there appeared a tree which seemed as if it were the tree of knowledge, into which there was seen to climb a great viper, such as to strike one with horror…I was told that the tree into which the viper climbed represented the state of the men of the church as they are at this day, in that in place of love and charity they have deadly hatreds that are beset with pretenses of what is honorable, and with deceits, together with wicked thoughts concerning all matters that belong to the faith.
Swedenborg year 1770 – ARCANA CEOLESTIA 2125.
(for the complete text please see previous post)
This is how God and the Angels in heaven see perfectly well the true face of the falsity which has grown among Christians. So much so, that they describe present Christianity by these very examples, of people, including mothers, who treated their children horribly sadistically. Moreover, in the sacred scriptures, children, mean all the innocent and good people, not only actual children of age on earth.
This understanding is crucial for all who turn their backs disgusted with religions, particularly on Christianity, accusing it and God, for its falsities. They are often rightly disgusted, and no one can accuse atheists and agnostics for the disbelief and distrusts which hence has grown among many.
These writings of Swedenborg are from 1770. That is the time this refers too. But in heaven realities don’t relate to time: rather to the psychological, inner and spiritual state of people. So we can wonder at these pictures in word, and conclude how it is that today’s false Christianity appear to the Beloved in heaven.
I am amazed by reading these texts for the first time. I too have perceived from youth that our society and our lives are dependent of how we treat and understand our children. That particularly among certain folks in the past, their punishing, whipping sadistically their children not out of loosing their temper, but in a controlled and systematic way, would lead to barbaric wars, hate and ignorance.
We see in paragraph 2125 that education has such important, that it is chosen to exemplify by itself what is the present state of christians! Indeed how could you be compassionate and good to your fellow-man if you are whipping out your innocent children? Yet these same people were the ones who would be giving lessons in “what love is”, or “how you must be to be loving and according to God”.
We did advance in this field, stuttering, but we did. Less then we think, bet we did. For instance let us honour the Scottish A. S. Neill (late 1960’s) – Summerhill – The man who knew how to make happy unhappy children from parents who didn’t know how to love.
He was asked about religion, and he said “here we practice it”.
A. S. Neil became quite poor, in order to have his school of love. If the Angels find that how we are with children says all about the state of our civilisation, then it is the right place to honour a man who didn’t aprove of methods of education we sill have.A.S.Neil, and his wives, who were some of the fighters against the millennia concept that children — or anybody for that matter — learn though cruel “punishment”, hitting and spanking.
Among our barbarism — for millions of children, and particularly women, still get that “treatment” — psychology and results in schools have shown that love is the best and real teacher, and the leader of the unconscious in the human mind. Yet we didn’t change accordingly in many other aspects, hence we now often have the reverse problem in schools.
We’re still far from realising the implications of that learning in all other fields. We are far from letting the understanding of how the unconscious works, and let the true love of our neighbour, lead the society of the ones in power, and accordingly let be solved the problems which make of us a violent species where more than 99.9% of people leave in an ocean of sorrow and torture. We still dismiss love, compassion, true charity, spiritual understanding, ethics, as a feminine subject secondary to economy, hard science, war, and the “real” world of survival.
Yet none of these faults lay on God or religion, but in the people themselves, and how people treat each others, and hence transmit the same problems and sins. And if that is not changed, people will carry the same mistakes and cruelty multiplied by millions into their atheist, agnostic or “only spiritual” society.
Obviously, this is more than proven in the last 112 years, with all the atheist and anti-religious societies of last and present century, as well as the attempted alternatives, which shockingly, in spite of the better intention of “equality, fraternity and freedom”, having acquired full power, have the world snared into slavery, growing poverty, violence and horror.
But it is not only politically and on a large-scale that we can see how quickly rational ideas turn into hate surprisingly quickly. See an interesting example of that in this article:
Subversive Thinking: Rebecca Watson (Skepchick) on sexual harassment and rape threats coming from skeptics and atheists. Evidence suggestive of organized skeptics as a HATE group – (thank you Jime)
But back to our study of false christianity, so that we understand the need for a true christianity:
By these ES writings we can imagine, we can see, how the corrupt — or even just too hard and cruel — people in religion, with their varied rites and ways of worship, are seen in heaven by God.
“True Christianity”, which I shall call in another way, is different than anything of what people learned to hate and rightly turn their backs on. True Christianity, has never been that anyway. The false face of Christianity had to do with human cruelty, and was the very upside down turning, and the corruption of Christ’s message, his essence, and his teaching.
A. S. Neill photos : curriculumreform – A. S. Neill and A. S. Neill’s Summerhill School
You can read some A. S. Neill online here : A dominie’s log : Neill, Alexander Sutherland, 1883-1973 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
- The Worst Atheist Straw Man You’ve Ever Seen (patheos.com)
- So THAT’S what an atheist looks like [Amusing] (fark.com)
- After Atheists Were Treated Fairly by City Officials, Christians Are Suing to Get Special Privilege (patheos.com)
- Chris Stedman Is A Faithist: Atheists Involved In Interfaith Dialogue (huffingtonpost.com)
- Because its the truth …? (sjvisualarts.wordpress.com)
- My eyes are thinking about what is behind your eyes: Ways of Seeing and Theory of Mind (plexity.wordpress.com)
- Quote this: A.S. Neill on play… and passing exams (undogmaticunschoolers.wordpress.com)
- Quote this: A.S. Neil on (forcing) learning (undogmaticunschoolers.wordpress.com)
- From The New York Times (conjecturesguilty.wordpress.com)
- The Prayer of an Unconventional Family (opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com)